We want to learn more about you and your secure cloud infrastructure needs.
Did you realize that the cost of running your laser or inkjet printer over its lifetime is likely to exceed the original purchase price by several times? With the largest cost factor by far being consumables!
Many customers have been caught out buying cheap printers only to find out that the running costs for ink or toner are incredibly high.
Cloudfire does extensive research on the TCO of all printer devices in the market place. We only suggest to our clients the appropriate machine that should be purchased based on the buy and ongoing consumables costs. Because we are not vendor specific we ensure our clients that we only recommend what products top the TCO category.
Cloudfire has a TCO calculator which compares different brand printers giving the client a true indication of what their current printers are costing.
- Unknown Copier and printer costs
- Purchased and managed 20 different types of printer toners
- Printers with a TCO 10 times more expensive than original hardware for regular print volumes
- High inventory cost to stock two to three bottles of each type of toner as a buffer
- Manual order errors resulted in occasional long downtime for printers
- Five year ongoing maintenance contract for MFDs and printers
- toners delivered straight to the exact location instead of inventory room
- Sophisticated colour MFDs
- Single source direct help desk support
- accurate automatic toner ordering and delivery system
- low TCO printers
- Monthly usage report for cost analysis
- toner and service inclusive agreement to eliminate extra overhead costs
- automatic meter reading for tracking overall usage and costs
- eliminated workload of administration area in purchasing and managing toners
- reduced service call and service response time – down to four hours
- better visibility of overall printing costs and volumes for better decision making
- reduced printing costs by 30 to 35 per cent
- Divert more print cartridges and drums away from landfill