Managed Print Service
Total Cost Accountability
Our CPP billing structure, provides total predictability, transparency, and awareness to those hidden costs of print, copy and fax. Instead of receiving invoices from many different vendors, we‘ll send one invoice that covers all printing devices. This saves our clients a considerable amount of money and time.
Total Service Accountability
Service is the backbone to our Managed Print Service. Without the knowledge and experience, partnerships and extensive training within the service team , MPS would not exist.
Total Management Accountability
Implementing, upgrading and even changing products can cause IT managers huge headaches. Under an MPS agreement, all of these management headaches are transferred to the MPS provider. Cloudfire takes on all the risks associated with print,scan,fax and copy which gives our clients a peace of mind.
Cloudfire Parts & Servicing
Cloudfire has access to several parts and toner from supplier’s right across the nation giving us the ability to cover most brands of printers that need servicing. Our relationship within the copier and printer industry gives us the ability to install and service multifunction devices anywhere in Australia.
Key Benefits of Cloudfire Print Management Services
- Streamline Printer device efficiency
- Save money
- Reduce Environmental impacts
- Increase security
- Simplify document management
- Flexibility – Customised for each
- Simplicity – One point of contact for service and supplies
- Consistency – Fixed costs as opposed to variable – no matter what the coverage
- Reliability – Monthly billing to effectively manage printing costs and budget accordingly
- Easy to Use – Ordering and invoices from one source
- Peace of Mind – Complete visibility of total printing costs